Here is a list of the books I hope to read this summer.
1. The Book of Negroes by Lawrence Hill
2. Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini
3. The Red Tent by Anita Diamant
4. Memory Keepers Daughter by Kim Edwards
5. The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer
6. The Woman in White by Wilkie Collins
7. Last Summer of You and Me by Mary Ann Brashares
8. Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
9. Brideshead Revisited by Evelyn Waught
10. David Copperfield by Charles Dickens
Happy Weekend Everyone! This weekend is a stay at home, catch up weekend after spending Father's Day weekend in Maine. We had a wonderful time staying ...